Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lil Cooperstown ^3/4

2947 SE 73rd Ave, Hillsboro, OR

Date of visit: 9/18/11

What we had: Kobe sliders, Chicken Alfredo, California Salad, Turkey Melt, Brownie dessert

One Kobe burger patty is quartered to make up the sliders, creating awkward triangular patties between a round bun.
The alfredo lacked flavor and iceberg comprised most of the salad, though the proportions were generous. The grilled chicken on the salad was sliced, but the slices were large and no knife was provided, just forks. The turkey melt was different at this location; a bun was used instead of grilled bread slices. The brownie was drenched in chocolate syrup. Service was good, beverages refilled promptly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard a couple of guys talking about this in the New York subway so I looked it up online and found your page. Thanks. I thought I was right and you confirmed my thoughts. Thanks for the work you’ve put into this. I’d love to save this and share with my friends.